*click the picture for the best view*
Ho-hum. I am officially confessing to being LAZY. That’s right. I so don’t want to do anything today. Yesterday I spent most of the day reading (when I wasn’t playing mommy, of course). I finished my book. Now, today, I feel like a bum. I don’t want to clean or cook or make any of the phone calls that I need to make. I just want to eat some ramen (yes, the lazy man’s meal), and take a nap!
Did anyone see this on Genny’s blog a few weeks ago?: This is how I feel today.
Hard Work Pays Off After Time, But Laziness Always Pays Off Now
So, just for the fun of it:
- Yo mama so lazy she thinks a two-income family is where yo daddy has two jobs.
- Yo mama so lazy she’s got a remote control just to operate her remote!
- Yo mama so lazy that she came in last place in a recent snail marathon.
- What do you call a lazy baby kangaroo? A pouch potato.
- Where do you find a no-legged dog? Right where you left him.
If you’ve never seen this, you’re in for a treat. Especially if you work in an office building:
I’m taking a nap.